We are currently seeking outstanding Fullstack Software engineers to join our development team to help us build our front and back-end web environment and our data pipeline. Designing to scale is critical to the backbone of the company and the right candidate will bring experience of large scale application deployments.
We build with open source technology, using a newly created stack built from ReactJS, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kubernetes & GCP – we’re open to trying out new things to find the best tool for the job.
This role does not require Machine Learning experience.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of server-side services such as elasticsearch, redis
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
A PLUS IF
- You have an advanced degree
- You have knowledge of machine learning