Behold.ai is a cutting-edge medical technology company that uses machine learning technologies in the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for clinicians and hospitals worldwide.
Our red dot® chest X-ray and CT head products have been designed in partnership with clinicians and healthcare providers to improve the efficiency and accuracy of radiology reporting and improve clinical outcomes for patients on a global scale.
Headquartered in London, behold.ai comprises of a growing team of talented individuals with extensive experience in the radiology and artificial intelligence industries. behold.ai is expanding to meet the needs of the global healthcare market with the regulatory and clinical strategy being the core component.
To support this, we are looking for a motivated, skilled, and experienced Frontend Engineer to work on enhancing and maintaining a webapp built using React/Redux, used to create ground-truth annotation data for the red dot® platform. The ideal person would have experience of frontend development using React/Redux with usability in mind and problem-solving skills to create prototypes for new features and tools.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the behold.ai internal systems to support the red dot® platform
- Implement frontend features on our DICOM viewer to support operational and clinical requirements and requests, with an eye toward user experience and usability.
- Work with the engineering and ML teams to deploy changes to staging and production systems.
- Document new features and bugs fixed in release notes and report changes on internal message channels.
- Provide documentation for instructions on regression testing the new features and bug fixes released to staging environments.
- Experience building ReactJS applications
- Experience with frontend build and deployment tools
- Experience with best practices around testing and monitoring production applications
- Highly effective and able to work independently on large projects
NICE TO HAVE
- A keen interest in the potential for AI to improve healthcare globally
- Experience with React hooks, Redux Sagas, Sass
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience using and modifying open-source packages
- Experience working in the scientific or medical industry
- Interest or experience in backend development with Python / Postgres / Mongo
Behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are under represented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US