We are seeking a Junior Data Scientist to join our Research & Development team to help to develop a world-class clinical feedback and monitoring infrastructure. This role will require building data infrastructure and tools to monitor live algorithmic performance and curate our clinical datasets for use in model training.
- Construct dashboards and monitoring tools to visualize and summarize the performance of our Chest X-Ray and CT Head machine learning models in production.
- Improve the performance and maintainability of python ELT pipelines to format machine learning datasets and update the data warehouse.
- Perform analysis of live performance data to identify focus areas for algorithm development.
- On board and analyze ad-hoc feedback on our ML models provided by hospital radiologists.
- Create and edit Streamlit apps to standardize data processes and enable non-technical users to perform dataset curation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM Subject.
- Intermediate level python, provable through university projects or employed work.
- Basic understanding of ML processes.
- Some experience with SQL.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with the data related python packages, e.g. SQLAlchemy or psycopg2.
- Experience with data pipeline workflow engines, g. Airflow, Dagster or Prefect.
- Experience with the python visualization tools, e.g. Streamlit or Dash.
- Use of boto3 and AWS.
- Experience with Docker to productionize python projects.
- The knowledge required to query and write to Mongo and SQL Databases.
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau, PowerBI, Superset, or any other business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of Software Development Procedures and Processes according to ISO 13485.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System support and administration.
Behold.ai operates a hybrid working policy and values face time with team members, candidates should be able to be present in our office in Borough, London 3 days a week.
Behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are underrepresented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US