Behold.ai is a cutting-edge medical technology company that uses machine learning technologies in the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for clinicians and hospitals worldwide.
Our red dot® chest X-ray and CT head products have been designed in partnership with clinicians and healthcare providers to improve the efficiency and accuracy of radiology reporting and improve clinical outcomes for patients on a global scale.
We have achieved CE Marking in the EU and FDA 510k approval in the US. We have a strong product roadmap that will require further market approvals in the UK (UKCA), EU (CE Mark) and US (FDA 510k). Furthermore, we have held ISO 13485:2016 certification for 2+ years and more recently achieved ISO 27001:2013 certification.
Headquartered in London, behold.ai comprises of a growing team of talented individuals with extensive experience in the radiology industry. behold.ai is expanding to meet the needs of the global healthcare market with a growing product portfolio. To that end, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer to ensure the compliance of our products with existing and future regulations and standards as well as customer expectations.
The Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer’s main responsibilities will include:
- Medical device test authoring, planning and documentation
- Software test execution and delivery
- Production of records to satisfy regulations and standards; e.g. IEC 62304, IEC 82304, IEC 62366, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 27001, FDA 21 CFR, EU MDR…
- Identifying, investigating and tracking issues with interested parties
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team to ensure key software development lifecycle phases are completed
- Authoring and updating test processes
As an applicant for this position, you will have the following:
- Intermediate to Advanced level experience of Software Testing medical software in an ISO 13485 certified company
- Advanced test documentation skills, from planning through specification and reporting
- Advanced defect management experience
- Intermediate experience of cloud based SAAS systems
- Some Experience of working within a small to medium size business
NICE TO HAVE
- Intermediate/Advanced level of DICOM knowledge
- Experience in establishing/improving Software testing processes, guidelines and templates
- Experience of medical imaging applications, PACS or HL7/Radiology Information Systems
- Machine Learning testing experience
- Experience of integrating products with other vendor systems
- Experience of using python/scripting languages used for testing
- Test automation/test management system knowledge
- Qualifications in computing, software or Information Technology
- Hardworking result-oriented person
- Diligent and conscientious
- Keen to work in a small target-focussed team
- Ability to perform effectively in complex environments
Behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are under represented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US